Loved the pictures! Absolutely adorable!
Awesome! That sling is NOT slowing Kensli down at all is it?? ;-) Are you going to share the photo that DID make it???
That's too adorable for words. I wish I had kept a camera in my hands all these years so my family would act so comfortable getting their pics taken!
I want a card!! I absolutely love those pics! It is so funny seeing all of your kids in our clothes....hehehe
I love love love these!! :) made my day
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Loved the pictures! Absolutely adorable!
Awesome! That sling is NOT slowing Kensli down at all is it?? ;-) Are you going to share the photo that DID make it???
That's too adorable for words. I wish I had kept a camera in my hands all these years so my family would act so comfortable getting their pics taken!
I want a card!! I absolutely love those pics! It is so funny seeing all of your kids in our clothes....hehehe
I love love love these!!
:) made my day
Post a Comment