Kaitlyn is a writer! The way I know is she writes on everything! I find notes, labels, warnings, commands, and jokes all over the house that she has written. This one was in the refrigerator!
Ha! That is too cute. One day those notes/reminders/demands/ will turm into notes/reminders/demand about senior picture day, college day, job schedules and foods choices to be added to the grocery list. Your kids are too cute. I love reading your blog.
Too cute! ;-) I remember the days of growing up in a large family. Nothing irked me more than to have something I wanted to eat - GONE! LOL But I never resorted to notes - perhaps I should have! :-)
5 comments:
I love it! My nephew does that same thing... it's so cute!
Ha! That is too cute. One day those notes/reminders/demands/ will turm into notes/reminders/demand about senior picture day, college day, job schedules and foods choices to be added to the grocery list. Your kids are too cute. I love reading your blog.
Too cute! ;-) I remember the days of growing up in a large family. Nothing irked me more than to have something I wanted to eat - GONE! LOL But I never resorted to notes - perhaps I should have! :-)
aww how sweet :) Just think if she turns out to be a writer you that will someday be worth alot of money! :) heehee
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
So funny!!! I hope no one trashed it! :)
Post a Comment