
Yep, I fell down!!!!!!!! I haven't fallen since the last time I played a game of baseball, which was a few years ago. I was trying to do some power walking around my pool, and tripped on the water spout. Normally we have pot plants around it to keep just such from happening, but because of the hurricanes a few months back they were moved. We just didn't put them back! Now I wish I had!!!!!!!! I cut my finger, bruised my hip, and hurt my back again! Just what I needed!
Then, today I walk into the game room and find this....................


2 comments:
Thank goodness no broken bones - however the back may be a "not so good" thing. :( I have to say I can't believe those two could have done such a thing by looking at their picture!!! That made me chuckle!!! TOO CUTE!!!
Felicia
Hope you feel better after your fall & I certainly chuckled over that photo. Too cute but what a mess! ;-)
Post a Comment