This has been and will be quite a week by Saturday, and one that I will be glad to see behind us! Monday we had to go to New Orleans to take Nic for some needed kidney tests. To go there and back, plus Doctor's visit and tests, is extremely tiring! His tests were all normal, so we do not have to go back until this time next year! Thank the Lord!!!!!
Then today I started fasting for my tests on Friday in Houston! I can only have clear liquids......YUCK!!! I am hungry and tired tonight. I am allergic to what most people drink to have a colon test, so this is the way I have to prep!
We have been working on the girl's bathroom, getting ready to paint! Maybe another reason for being tired! I will post before and after pictures when we finish. Hopefully we will finish painting tomorrow!!!!!
4 comments:
Praise the Lord! Nic's tests were normal!!! YIPEE!!! I will pray for you - strength, energy, and a very good outcome for your test as well. :)
Felicia
Thank you, Jesus for those test results! I'll be praying for you this week...UGH! I'm thinking you should put the bathroom project on hold 'til after your test (I would be SUPER GROUCHY!).
(I read what I had written & it made no sense. ;-)
Let's try again shall we...
I'm glad your son is doing well & his test results are normal. I'm sure that is a relief.
I'm sorry that you are having a rough patch right now. Not fun!
((((hugs!!!!)))
Post a Comment