Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wacky Wash

I always seem to be washing clothes!!!! The washer and dryer run daily and I really have grown to dislike folding clothes. I have my children fold and put away their own, but that still leaves other stuff. I have gone to 1 towel for each child for a few days at a time. If they do not hang it up, I told them they can drip dry for the next bath. So far, they seem to believe me and hang up the towel. Now if I could just convince my hubby who has the philosophy that a clean towel is needed for each bath. Multiply that philosophy by 6 and you get the picture of how fast the laundry can get out of hand. As I was trying to complete my goal of 4 loads for the day, I walked in to find Kensli sitting in my laundry basket. She was talking to herself and having such a good time, that I got out my camera and tried to get a picture before she realized I was taking one. No use, she saw me coming!


Yep, that is a baseball helmet on her head.

Later I came in and this is what I found................

Well, she ended up getting stuck and had to be helped out of the laundry basket.

After I folded and put Kensli away, I did reach my 4 load goal!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

3 comments:

berrypatch said...

Way too funny! I really hate doing laundry - a necessary evil I guess. It could be worse - at least we have electric washer & dryers instead of "elbow grease" to do the work. Now I know why the pioneers only had a couple outfits each & bathed once a week. LOL

The Cook's said...

OH MY WORD! I never thought about how much laundry you must have... we have way too much w/the 4 of us! This is too cute... I love those moments when they don't know you're looking... too sweet!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

UGH!!! I hate laundry!!! BUT I loved the pictures!!!! Too funny!!!

Felicia