Thursday, November 20, 2008

The CHEF

Nicholas has never shown any interest in cooking or making anything to eat!!!! He wants me to wait on him hand and foot when it comes to eating! I have tolerated it since he turned 5 and cherished it before then, but I feel that by now he should at least be able to get his own glass of milk! I guess I have allowed the "little king" thought pattern to persist. Well, last night he came to me out of the blue and asked if he could fix himself a PB&J. Guess what? He can, and he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the proof..........................






Yum! He said that it was the best he has ever eaten! :)

4 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Too cute! Looks yummy!

Felicia

The Cook's said...

Way to go, Nic! I'm so proud! He's a cutie pa-tooty!

berrypatch said...

I have an entire two page scrapbooking layout of my oldest doing this when he was about that age. He was SO proud. I need to go & teach the 2nd son how to do this. Now my oldest makes brownies & more. It's great.

Anonymous said...

Ok...you do know that he's the cutest thing ever, right? :)