Toby went down with three other guys to check out some sites to try and help the local people obtain cleaner water. They traveled around the country side outside of Guatemala City checking on water sources and sites for wells. We have helped do some work like this in the Philippines, and I am so glad to be helping in a country that is really close to my heart!
Guatemala is a beautiful country with wonderful, sweet people!


The people of this area use this water for everything from washing to cooking!








3 comments:
How exciting!!! The pictures were beauitful and eye-opening! It's so sad how much we take thinks like clean water for granted every day!
Felicia
How awesome! We are so spoiled in America! Thank you guys for being a "missions" family!
How cool! I love those architecture photos as well. I look forward to seeing more about the trip.
Post a Comment