Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend Felicia over at The Huff's House tagged me (Felicia, I hope I was the Kayla you were referring to.).......I've never been tagged and have just started really reaching out and developing blogger friends, so hope I do this right!

Here are the rules...

1. Post the rules on your blog.

2. Write 6 random things about yourself

3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post (or however many you want)

4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!


Enjoy!!!


Here are the 6 random things about myself:


1. I really don't care for pecan pie! I know, shame on me being a Southern girl and all!


2. I am adopted. I was 16 days old when I was placed in my parents arms.


3. I collect absolutely nothing! I do not care for clutter and will throw things away only to need them again later.


4. I was a teacher pre-kids. Taught for 6 years and then came home to chase my own kids.


5. I am deathly afraid of spiders and flying insects. We are going to study insects in the spring! Yikes!!!!!!!!


6. I love to fish. My demonstration speech for Speech 101 in college was Bass Fishing with a Plastic Worm. Strange, I know, but I got and A.


Well, that is 6 random things about me! Now I tag Debra, Val, Lisa, Mommy Fowler, and anyone else that wants to play!


Tag you are it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Yep... you were the "Kayla" I was referring to. I loved your 6 random things!! AND I need to be more like you in the "collecting" category! The fishing part cracked me up. Didn't see that one coming!!! I like to fish too! We'll have to get our families together for a fishing trip!

Felicia

Mommy Fowler said...

FUN!! I just hope 6 people will read my blog that are going to be tagged! HAHA