Lisa over at The Berry Patch tagged me with this fun Bookworm Award!
Here are the rules:
Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that.
OK, so I picked up the nearest book to me, which was our Spanish Bilingual Bible, and turned to page 56 and found the 5th sentence. I decided that maybe I ought not type it in English! It is Genesis 38, the story of Tamar.
So, I picked up the next book and I find it a little more appropriate, so here goes............
"Do what?" asked Little Georgie, puzzled. "Georgie," said Uncle Analdas solemnly, "listen careful now, because you may never hear me speak these words again in your whole life. Georgie- I'm goin' to take me a bath!" Clean, refreshed, and slicked up, they hastened toward the Hill, Little Georgie almost running in his eagerness to be home.~from Rabbit Hill by Robert Lawson
Now I tag..........
Val at Val's Whimsy
Debra at The Cook Clan
Felicia at The Huffs House
Ashley at Mommy Fowler
Tami at Till God Brings Them Home
No comments:
Post a Comment