and moving slow, but definitely glad this week is OVER!!!! All my tests looked good, but we will find out more in the next few weeks.
Kensli and Kaitlyn were playing on the bed this morning and Kensli fell off. She hurt her shoulder and mom called, with Kensli screaming in the background, during my tests. I was asleep and didn't know a thing about it until about Beaumont, TX, on the way home. Thank God, for a good husband!!!! Toby called and our doctor was out, so he called the backup doctor. The Dr. said that we could take her to the ER, but since she was moving it , put her arm in a sling and watch her until Monday. The Dr. thinks it is the collar bone(location and knot on the bone) and said that really nothing could be done about it anyway. I was concerned because the fall was on the side of her heart surgery, but the Dr. said that I shouldn't worry about that at all. The fall was not far enough to cause any problems with anything concerning the heart. Call me a worrier, I guess!!! I wanted to take her on to the ER when we got home, but Toby over ruled me and he is probably right. The sling keeps her from using the arm, she is on motrin, acting fine otherwise, and I would really like her to see our Dr.
We will see Monday!!!!!
3 comments:
Wow... ya'lls life sounds like ours. Love the new pic of your family.. miss you all. Love, Karen
I would have been right with you at the emergency room!!! I'm a worrier too! :) Thank goodness we have calm husbands to keep us "calm in a storm"!
Felicia
My goodness... what an exciting weekend! Glad to hear your tests went well. Keep us posted on our little "sweet thang"! I'm sure she'll be fine... but we moms are ALL worriers, I think.
Post a Comment