Monday, November 17, 2008

A Broken Bone Will NOT Stop ME!!!!

I spent all weekend recovering while chasing Kensli and trying to keep her from hurting herself more than she already was. I didn't realize she was such a busy little girl! I think that she is part monkey, because she can climb the walls with only one arm! :) Can a person really get high on Motrin and Tylenol? Things that make you go HUM!!!!!

This morning I took her to the Dr.'s office and he examined her. He said that he didn't think there was anything broken, but sent us for x-rays to be on the safe side! I am so glad he did, because he called less than an hour later and said that her collar bone was broken. Poor baby!!!!! She has to be in the sling for 6 weeks and she HATES it! Also, we have to have another x-ray again in 3.

Can't tell she hates the sling in this picture! She wants me to decorate it with pink flowers! Guess what I will be doing ASAP?
She absolutely adores this gown she is wearing in the pictures. It was Kaitlyn's and it is really too big for her! Whenever she finds it clean, she will put it on and not take it off until forced to! One day I asked her why she likes this old gown and she said it was a "slicky, princess gown." She put it on immediately after getting home from the Dr.'s office. Guess she just need a little princess comfort!

5 comments:

The Cook's said...

What a cutie pa-tooty! I can't believe she broke her collar bone... poor baby! Good luck slowing her down!

Debbie said...

Poor baby. It could be a long six weeks. Hopefully she will get used to the sling and not resist it too much.

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Poor little thing!!! I'm praying for a quick healing. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so cute with a broken bone!!! :)

Felicia

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I'm with her!!!! I love silky nighties. I have one and boy do I want some more :) She is adorable. OUCH broken collar bone. poor baby

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

berrypatch said...

Yikes! So sorry she is hurt. It's always hard to have sick/injured kiddos. Hope you survive the next six weeks okay! ;-)