Just KENSLI
Three years ago we were handed a 12 month old, 18 lb., little bundle of spice that has thrilled our hearts everyday! Instead of posting pictures of Kensli's Gotcha Day(which I love to look back on), I thought that I would celebrate HER now through pictures and words!
Sugar
6 comments:
Thank you for sharing! Kensli is beautiful! Congratulations!
She is a little pepper. My favorite memory of Kensli is around the time you first got her. Steven and Vivian sat next to you at camp meeting (I think I was singing) and Vivian and Kensli played potato heads. I think between Vivian and Kensli they set some sparks flying that night, but it was too cute to see their little heads together playing.
Happy Gotcha Day, Kensli. :)
Love, Keeley (Your fellow Hunaner).
happy gotta day! she is so so cute! She was tiny when she came to you and now look at her, she is so healthy and happy what a great testimony to how great a mother you are! i am so pleased for you both.
Happy Gotcha Day! We celebrate our daughter's 3rd Gotcha Day this coming Friday the 6th! Three of the best years of my life :)
Terrye in FL
Beautiful photos!
Post a Comment