Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's ADDICTIVE

I just thought blogs were addictive, but I just hadn't met Facebook yet! I promise it is more addictive than anything I have been on yet! Thanks to my friend Emilie, I joined this past week! Now I have to find the time for blogging and connecting. I already have more friends than I really know what to do with and some of them I haven't connected with in years. So, with my new found addiction, I am VERY connected!

It really is a very small world!

6 comments:

berrypatch said...

Yup! I'm on there. My e-mail for there is lisaanne29@hotmail.com. Find me! ;-)

berrypatch said...

Yup! I'm on there. My e-mail for there is lisaanne29@hotmail.com. Find me! ;-)

Tina said...

Kayla, I can so totally relate!!! I give myself facebook breaks as a reward for getting things done!
Ummm....add me o.k.? See you on facebook.

Room for More said...

oh, don't you know it! go to my blog, scan down on the sidebar and click on me FB button and add me as a friend. I look forward to keeping up with ya!

Paula Perry said...

wow you were quick to read my blog, i am sorry that i didn't even edit it before you read it..sorry.
I agree that the world is very very small!

~Val said...

I understand, and I've been connecting with people I haven't THOUGHT about in 20 years! My kids find it kind of embarrassing for some reason, Moms are supposed to be technical idiots, not hanging out on FaceBook!