
......and what a fine fish he is!!!!!!!
The kids have really been enjoying feeding, watching, and talking to him!
I started a few seeds in a small pot to see if the kids and cat would be compatible with gardening. Much to my dismay, the cat has a dirt fetish!
She waited until the seeds started to sprout and then attacked with vengeance! I even found one of the seeds upstairs. Do not ask how she managed that! So, I will have to find another way to start some plants! Glad I tested first before planting a bunch of stuff!
I have alerted Toby's office of the ant delivery, and they promised they WILL call as soon as our farm arrives! I can't wait!!!!!!
I did search for tadpoles last week at mom's but it must be to early! I am not giving up hope and have roped my dad into looking for me when he goes fishing! Hopefully soon!
4 comments:
Mr. Bubbles - love it! I may have to go this route. We just got TWO FEET or more snow. ::sigh:: Hubby told me this morning that now is about the time I get really cranky waiting for spring. LOL
Mr. Bubbles is quite a fellow!!! On the adoption note... 3 to 4 year olds is a great age! I absolutely would do it all over again in a heart beat. Tell Toby thanks for the "insight" regarding boys and wrestling. I'll sleep better tonight! :)
Felicia
Mr. Bubbles is adorable! We are a ways off from tadpoles, but I like the idea of bringing spring inside. I might have the children brainstorm about what we can do to make things seem less dreary.
Well, hello Mr. Bubbles! I am sure you are a welcome addition to the Brazzel family!
Post a Comment