I am not a whiner!!!!! I have faced many obstacles in my life and have faced all with a this can be handled attitude! For some reason though, I feel powerless in the area of adoption right now! I feel such a call back to China for our last little one, but feel that it may not happen! Today I have really felt an urgency and have been having dreams about a little girl waiting for us and I can't seem to get to her! I know I have time, if it is God's will, etc., but today I am frustrated!!!!! I think of looking at another country, but my heart says "NO!" right now!
The Chinese government has put such restrictions on adoptions that we no longer qualify for their program, because of nonlife threating health reasons!!!! I just want to scream,.............
"WHY NOT????????"
Thanks for putting up with my venting!!!!!!
2 comments:
I totally understand your frustration! I will probably never be able to make sense of it in my mind and think of all the wonderful parents out there who no longer "qualify". It makes me so sad.
Felicia
(((((hugs)))) My heart has tugged towards adopting a little girl from China for many years but I'm sure by the time we are finally able to do so, we won't be allowed to due to health reasons or who knows what else. It makes me very sad. I just pray that we are able to adopt some day. I so want to.
Post a Comment