Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Search for the Great Pumpkin

Today was our field trip to the local pumpkin patch. The guide that drove the wagon for the hayride told the kids all about corn, pumpkins, milo, and cotton.



Hollywood goes to the Farm



Once we got to the pumpkin patch the kids SEARCHED and SEARCHED........




and even friends SEARCHED....................

and SEARCHED...........oops, that is milo.....

and SEARCHED...............

and SEARCHED and......NO, that is CORN..............



and SEARCHED...........



and SEARCHED................

and SEARCHED...............

and THIS IS WHAT THEY FOUND!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

That is one GREAT pumpkin! Loved the post! :)

Felicia

The Cook's said...

Your kiddo's are too cute! I love the fall and everything pumpkin! Following your advice, I've started blogging... aren't you so proud of me? Love you!

berrypatch said...

Seriously??? They were ripped off. LOL I LOVE this post. Very funny & I really loved the "Hollywod Goes to the Farm" photo. ;-)

Debbie said...

Wonderful photos. We are heading to the corn maze on Friday. Hopefully the weather will be a bit warmer.

Your children are adorable.

Mommy Fowler said...

That is so funny!! We also went on a field trip to that pumpkin patch and William picked on of the large "bunkins" that were in the field....you know the ones that were decoration..HAHA. Hannah kept showing him the little green pumpkins we were supposed to get and he would say "NO...bunkin"!

Haha, I just haven't posted that story yet, its coming..:)