Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another Saturday, or 2 More Soccer Games

It's Saturday and we spent our day at the ball field again! I am really enjoying learning the game and watching Nic and Kaitlyn play a sport they really seem to enjoy! Of course, Mom had her camera to catch any Kodak moments. My family laughs and says I could make a photo shoot out of grass growing! I do not hear any complaints when I post them on the blog or they show them to friends.


Wow, who's kids are those? MINE! MINE! MINE!
Kaitlyn's team won today! She was so happy!!!! It is the first game they have won so far this season! GO MAVERICKS!!!!!!


Wow, look at Kaitlyn run!!!

Nicholas scored 3 goals today! He was so proud of himself that after goal #2 we had to put the camera away because he kept trying to pose or see if we were taking pictures of him!

Born to play soccer!

What a save!!!!
Watch our, Beckham, here I come!
Kensli didn't like it that we were not taking pictures of her. She got in front of me and posed, saying, "Momma, I think you need to take my picture! OK?" Of course, I took her picture and isn't it darling!
This is what Kensli spends her time doing at the games!

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Great photos! I spent the morning at soccer as well, but I only have one playing in games this year. AND it was not warm & sunny here AT ALL. ;-) Fall has definitely arrived.

Anonymous said...

oh my lord I cannot wait to see the action in person! i didn't even know kate was playing soccer!!