Last night we had some friends over and the kids roasted hotdogs. Ricky happened to accidently get in the way of one of the kid's metal roasting stick and this is the result! I thought it was a scratch when he first came to me, so I doctored it as such. After everyone was gone, I realized it was a burn! OUCH!!!! POOR BABY!!!!!!! Needless to say this is the only picture he would let me take of him up close today!

The kids wanted to play outside this morning because of the coolness! I think fall is finally here!!!!!
Look at that static!

Kensli mad because I took Kaitlyn's picture!
Kensli loves to jump on the "shrampoleem"! Here I caught her in mid-jump!
Do not even ask what Nic is doing! I sometimes wonder myself! All he wanted to do was to act goofy this morning!
Just before they made her mad! HEE HEE!!
OOPS!!! Photo shoot gone bad! Kensli loves to pout!!!!!! Frankly, I know why, she is REALLY good at it!
HAPPY JAXHe has really grown! He now weighs 7lbs. Whoa, he might be a good 15lbs or more when grown!
Jax was sick this week and the vet found a splinter in his throat! He chews everything he can find! He is on medicine and is back to his old self!
3 comments:
It certainly looks like everyone had a great time playing! It was far too cold here today for t-shirts! In fact, at my middle son's soccer game this morning, I had on a t-shirt, a fleece sweatshirt, and a fleece jacket & I was STILL cold! Brrrrr! ;-)
loved all the pictures :)
blessings,
Tami
Noah and Celeste's mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I just found your blog! I love it and will become an avid reader! Thanks for sharing you stories.
As you know, we're in process for twin toddler boys from Ethiopia. So excited. Can't wait. Terrified. Hopeful. Intimidated. Ecstatic. And trying so very hard to be patient...
ellen
Post a Comment