The animals were so much fun, and I think the kids really enjoyed them, too! I am like a big kid when it comes to baby animals and petting farms. I was raised in the country and had all sorts of animals to fill up my time. Sometimes I feel really bad for my kids because they do not get to experience some of the things that I really enjoyed as a kid living in the country!


As you can tell the 30 yr old horse was a big hit with the kids! They all wanted to sit in the saddle! When their turn was over, they got back in line several times for another turn in the saddle!
The next three pictures were taken by my budding photographer Ricky Brazzel. He has found one of our older digital cameras and has begun taking pictures. He is hoping to enter a photo at the fair next year. He has year to practice!
photo by Ricky Brazzel
photo by Ricky Brazzel Ricky said that this duckling was practicing for a future Aflac commercial!
When we left the petting farm, Kensli asked where we were going? I told her to the exhibits. She replied, "Oh, to the exhibits! I love the exhibits! Can I pet them?"
My friend Neysha won a ribbon for the sweater she made! Also, her oldest son won two ribbons for things he had entered! WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, this is what my two youngest thought of the larger animals!After we got home, Kensli told me she was, "ready to go back to the Fair, but not to the stinky mess! Let's just go back the the good mess!" She was referring to the large animals and the petting farm.


2 comments:
Good stuff! Your budding photographer's photos are really good!
We love the fair. I solved the problem of the rides. We got to a fair that doesn't have them. ;-) It's just all agriculture stuff. Very fun though. The boys loved it this year.
Your son's photos are great! I LOVE the duckling one (plus the added comment - I laughed out loud!!) Great job!
Post a Comment