Thursday, January 29, 2009

What to do?

Due to the realization of how vulnerable we put ourselves when we have a blog, and that anyone can follow you anywhere, I pulled my blog for awhile this week! Sorry! I may be going private with this blog, but I will be sure to invite all of you that are "friends"! I am still praying about what I should do and I have blocked a few things to try to keep out people that I have nothing in common with! Hope that I do not block anyone that has been here, and if so, please email me and I will see what I can do!

Also, I managed to totally crash my old computer this week, after going on a questionable blog, and so I am now the proud new owner of a new laptop! Yeah, me! Thankfully, I have a back up hard drive that I put all important "stuff" on and I didn't lose anything! Now I have to put all my picture software on this computer!

Hope to catch up with all of you and that my blogging troubles are over!!!!!!! I have a week of posts to catch you all up on!

3 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I am so sorry for whatever happend to make this necessary. I pray I can still follow along.

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Susan said...

So sorry that you hit this bump in the road. I stumbled across your blog and have enjoyed the reading. I do have a question, do you make your meals ahead of time? I am trying to become more organized and save $$ as I have become basically unemployed and things are tight to say the least.

Susan and Kate (5 yrs. old, home from China 2.3 yrs.)
Riverview FL

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I'm contemplating the same thing. :( I hate to do it, but it's so awful how others can be and it's horribly scary. I'm sure whatever choice you make will be the perfect choice. :)

I just want to make sure I'm on the "friends" list! :)

Felicia