Monday, January 5, 2009

1st Day Back and A Thought I'm Thinking

Today was the 1st day back at school after 3 weeks off! I was almost as bummed out as the kids! We had so much fun during the holidays with family and friends that it was just plain hard to return to the normal routine! On top of that the girls were sick over the weekend with fever and Ricky woke up this morning with a stomach bug of some kind! He did not even feel like going to piano, poor baby! The weather didn't help much with it raining and 40 something degrees. After piano, we snuggled up by the fire and did our reading time. Reading time is our favorite time of the day!
Here is my thought I'm thinking..............

.........add a little sand, sun, and some WARM weather!

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Ohhh....I LOVE that thought!!! We have snow & lots of it with more on the way. ::sigh:: Sunny, sandy beaches - I'm all for that!

Debbie said...

That is a very good thought, but I think my toesies would get pretty cold right now in the snow! Spring is coming...somtime.