Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New RED Look

Yesterday, I spent most of the day washing clothes with my new RED washing machine and dryer. My old washer had seen better days and would not wash a load of clothes with out a little extra TLC! Thank the Lord for a good husband that saw me in my hour of great need, needing some clean socks and underwear helped, and went out and bought these..............


Boy, doesn't that red look good with my green walls! I love red and Toby figured why not give me something I like looking at while doing a job I really do not like! Isn't he THOUGHTFUL?!!!!!

I made gumbo for our house guests and for a few people we are inviting over tonight after the services. They had never had gumbo, so they were really excited to try something culturally Louisiana. Thankfully, it really turned out good!


Kensli is really doing great with having people staying with us and having a messed up routine for the last few days. She really needs her routine or no one sleeps! I have made a HUGE effort to keep the nap times the same during the day even though the night bedtime is a little varied. Praying that she keeps going like she is or our Swedish house guests might see that she can be as cross as she is cute! HEEHEE! Poor souls! She has been so pleased to have someone new to TALK to around here! She keeps them quite entertained!

P.S.---Tina, sorry they do not web cast the services, but they will have them available through the church's bookstore in a few days. I wish they were web casting, because it looks like I will probably miss most of the night services this year! With people coming here to eat afterward, I will need to be home getting ready. :( I looked for you email address to reply to your comment but couldn't find one!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful! I also love red. I also love my front loader set...it has been a wonderful blessing...mine are just white! :-)

berrypatch said...

Oh I LOVE them! When we build our new house I'm going to have these in there and RED ones too! I wanted a red Kitchen Aide but hubby didn't believe I could really want that color so he got me charcoal. ::sigh:: I'll be there when I get the washing machine/dryer though & they will be red! ;-)

Mommy Fowler said...

How did Toby know that ws exactly what I was wanting???

Billy will be over in a bit to pick them up...

......*wink*

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the red washer/dryer! Nothing wigs me out any faster than a broken washer/dryer! My laundry piles up faster than an Aspen ski slope!

Thank you for answering my questions. I will check out the archived versions.
tina.fleetwood@comcast.net