Menus for the Week:
Tuesday Night:
Gumbo
Green Salad
Potato Salad
Bread Pudding
Tea
Wednesday Night:
Veggie Beef Soup
Green Salad
Crackers
Bread Pudding
Tea
Thursday Night:
Cajun Chicken Lasagna
Poppy Seed Salad
Green Salad
Cheese Bread
Sunshine Cake
Texas Delight
Tea
During the week, I think that Kensli has reached an all new level of "WILD"!!!!! I was so busy cooking, cleaning, serving, and greeting that she basically did what she wanted. If someone else tried to help me with her, including her dad, she let them know really quick she could do what she wanted! Next week is going to be so much fun! ;)
The 3 oldest kids did really well this week! Ricky and Kaitlyn helped with the missionary kids at church and Nic helped me!
Today we are going to Natchitoches and give our house guests a tour of the area! They really wanted to see the cultural history of the area and there is no better place than Natchitoches!
I will try to post pictures of the week soon! I have had a hard time taking pictures lately!
4 comments:
Whew! And if you weren't busy enough as it is! Two years ago, I cooked dinner for some of the ministers and hosted them. The only problem was, they showed up my house at midnight! lol! By that time, I had already been home an hour and a half and was ready for bed. I thought they forgot!
God bless you for all you do!
What a wonderful way to serve the Lord! I am craving bread pudding now : )
How about posting the recipe for the Cajun Chicken Lasagna and the Poppy Seed Salad. They sound really yummy!!!
Wow, I am in total tears....I just read the "Journey to Kensli" link on the left side of your blog. To think, that little angel that we love so much was over there without you!! What a heaviness I feel on my heart!! Oh please go get more! It kills me to think there are mommies and daddies that do not want/cannot have their children.
Thank God you all went and got her for us all to enjoy!
Lots and Lots of love tonight!
Ashley
Post a Comment