African American, Caucasian, Chinese, Latino, Vietnamese, American Family!
WOW! Now say that 3 times!!!!!!!!
In honor of all my children's birth cultures, I am adding songs to my music player that celebrates each individual culture. So far I have the Chinese culture covered, but if you have any suggestions for the others, I'll be happy to check them out. I just have to be able to understand them, because I do not want anything offensive. :)
Check out the wonderful Shanghai Chinese Traditional Orchestra, that I found on another blog the other day and added to my play list.
Oh, Kensli is playing world traveler today, so I've got to run and accept a call from New Zealand. I don't even know how she knows where that is in this world. Must be the whole supermom, homeschooling thingy. HEHEHE...........................NOT!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Cool! You are your own UN! ;-) And it's all osmosis. I know that is exactly how my two youngest have learned a lot - just by being in the same room while we are learning. It amazes me constantly.
Post a Comment