Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Nicholas

January 1st is Nicholas' birthday and this year he turned the big 6. I made him a cake and we went to my parents to celebrate! Daddy and Pap-pa took him four wheeler riding before the party and they had planned to stay until dark. Well, about 2 hours later they all came back to the house because Nic couldn't enjoy himself for worrying about his presents.

I took some pictures, but something happened to the memory card and it will not upload! So, I took a picture on another card this afternoon and here is what a 6 year old Nic looks like........

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!

I can understand...worrying about one's presents is serious business. :-)

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!!! :)

Keegan, Keeley and Otoniel Huff :)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) What a handsome boy :)

blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

berrypatch said...

I love the picture! Presents is serious business - especially for a six year old. ;-)

Anonymous said...

He's so handsome!

The Cook's said...

Happy Bday, Nic! That is so funny about the gifts... sounds like Cam for sure!