I knew not to take her to church last night.....that mother's intuition thing, but I tried anyway. Parked the car, got on the shuttle bus taking the locals to the conference, and was promptly thrown up on.
Oh, yuck.... not sure the shuttle bus driver was happy, due to the smell we left behind! He dropped hubby and the kids off at the church and back to my car and home I went!
She slept fitfully, but no fever.
She is cutting a tooth...her first, so I am wondering if this has anything to do with her irritability. Praying that is all it is, I hate when one of my kids are sick!
Gave her a little bit of a dose of Tylenol this morning and she decided to reward me by throwing up on me again! I guess she hates the taste of medicine, because it is not the first time she has done this.
YUCK, again!!!
Finished giving her the dose, and she is sleeping peacefully now!
The rest of the kids and hubby are gone to the ministerial conference, so it should be a quiet day for the baby to rest....oh wait, the painters will be here in a few!
:::sigh:::
Living the Good Life in the very noisy fast lane!!!!!
1 comment:
Hang in there!
Post a Comment