Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Few Pictures of the Remodeling

Thought I would share a few pictures of what has been going on around here.


New cabinets in the kitchen
The gaping hole in the already stained cabinet is the spot for the new double oven.
YAY!
Can hardly wait.


New built in hutch in the kitchen(before the changes).
Once I saw this, a few adjust had to be made. The top was to low to be able to serve food from.
They raised it and now it is perfect!


New tile for the girls bathroom
Can you tell there is still a war going on between the pink and the blue?
Our wonderful painter and friend always works to help bring peace to both camps.

We are closer everyday to finishing and I am so thankful. I just wanted them to all go home some days so there would be just a little peace and quite in my home. Also, school has been so hard to keep up with. We will having to work well into the summer to finish everything for the year. Oh, well, we will be working in a beautiful new kitchen. :)

No comments: