The house is FINISHED!!!
They finished Friday of last week, and even though I wanted to shout it from the roof tops, I was too sick!
Thursday, of last week, I started to feel bad. I decided to lay down for a little while, and when I woke up I was coughing and hurting all over. I had the flu shot back in November, so I am sure it wasn't that. Kamryn started running fever that night. Toby took her to the doctor the next day, and she had a cold and ear infection. Ricky came home from the conference Thursday night looking pale and tired. So, for the last four days three of us have been very sick.
Today, for the first time I have felt well enough to get on my computer.
So, I am rejoicing today! We are getting back to normal, even though it is not much different noise wise....it is just happy noise to me!
1 comment:
That sounds like our house! I got it first, then OT, then Keeley, then Greg... Keegan escaped it! We had achiness, fever, and cough. I had the flu shot as well, but doc said he thought that was what we all had. :) Oh the joy!
Post a Comment