Monday, August 31, 2009

Life According to Kensli

Driving to church a couple Sunday's ago, Kensli told her daddy that she had organized her sock and underwear draw. He told her how nice that was for her to do and she replied, "I know, and guess what? IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!" Can you diagnose a 4 yr old as obsessive compulsive?

Once a year our pastor sends communion home for us to take as a family. It is usually a very touching time of tender prayer and worship as a family. Kensli was really excited to be taking an active part. She was intrigued with the communion cups and wafers. She was so excited that I had to hide them from her that day to keep them from getting opened and spilled! Our devotion prayer time went longer than Kensli thought it should, because during a pause, she exclaimed, "Oh, come on, when are we going to drink that juice!" Needless to say, I lost it and so did everybody else!!!

While driving home the other night we passed the new Son*c that opened by W*lmart. Kensli, who doesn't miss anything, remarked, "Hey, Mom, the new Sonic is now officially open!" Officially? I am in so much trouble!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Oh.my.gosh! ;-) Too funny!