Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We Use What in Our Hair?

Today I probably had the most interesting conversation with Kensli yet! I was busy in the bathroom getting ready to go the library for story hour when Kensli comes barging in the door! After a slamming the door and causing me to jump, she climbs up on the toilet, opens the doors to the cabinet, and announces that it is a mess worthy of only her organizational skills. After puttering around in the cabinet while talking non-stop and getting everything just so, she turns and surveys the tub area.

Kensli: "I need all those bottles to put in here."
Me: "Why?"
Kensli: "Because I'm organizing!"
Me: "Oh, OK."
Kensli: "I want the coconut monkey shampoo first!" Obediently I hand her the one with the coconut and monkey on the front. (Hey, who am I to stand in the way of a girl and her organizing!)
Kensli: "Now hand me the bird poop shampoo."
Me: "THE WHAT?"
Kensli: "The bird poop shampoo!"
Me: "Why are you calling it by that name?"
Kensli: "You know! It is made by birds pooping in the bottle!"
Me: "No, I didn't know that was how it was made!"
Kensli: "Well, there is a factory where these birds live and they poop in the bottles and that is how it is made!"
Me: "And how did you figure this out?"
Kensli: "Sissy told me! Now doesn't this look so much better in here?" She then gets down and leaves the room singing loudly her version of some song!

Curious, I track down her sister and inquire what she has been telling Kensli and why!!!!! She tells me that when she had to help Kensli shower and wash her hair the other night, Kensli would not cooperate! She tried everything and finally told her about the bird poop! Kensli was all excited to wash her hair with bird poop!

Oh dear, now I know why I may be having trouble fixing my hair lately! I'm not sure Bird Poop Shampoo is good on blond hair!!!!!!

6 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

Oh no! That is so funny!!! I guess that's my problem...not enough bird poop has made my hair start to turn white...I need to find out what brand Kensli uses :)

Anonymous said...

Smile :-)

Tina said...

funny!

berrypatch said...

I love your "Kensli moments" that you share! ;-)

The Accidental Mommy said...

Well, whatever it takes, LOL!

Debbie said...

Oh my...too funny! Our PI children are very cullable and our 10yo ds loves to tell them things like this...they come to me all the time with these strange stories, like dragons living in our basement and such.