Today, as I watched a yellow school bus rumble by my house, I was so thankful for this journey called Homeschooling!
We are starting our 8th year of homeschooling and I would not change a moment of the adventure!
I am so glad that I have been privileged to know my kids in ways that would have never been imaginable if I hadn't homeschooled. When you spend as much time with them as I do, you really tend to get to know one another!
I am blessed to be their mother and teacher!
I am thankful the Lord has blessed us so I can stay at home!
I am proud to be a stay-at-home mom of my 4 children (and hopefully one more at some point), even when that is not always considered popular or important!
I am grateful to live in a country that still allows us the freedom or choice! May we forever be free!
We will begin our school year in the next couple of weeks! I have many things left to plan, sort through, think about, and get together! Today I will plan more of our upcoming year with a happy heart and the joy of knowing what a wonderful life I really live!!!!!!!!
We are starting our 8th year of homeschooling and I would not change a moment of the adventure!
I am so glad that I have been privileged to know my kids in ways that would have never been imaginable if I hadn't homeschooled. When you spend as much time with them as I do, you really tend to get to know one another!
I am blessed to be their mother and teacher!
I am thankful the Lord has blessed us so I can stay at home!
I am proud to be a stay-at-home mom of my 4 children (and hopefully one more at some point), even when that is not always considered popular or important!
I am grateful to live in a country that still allows us the freedom or choice! May we forever be free!
We will begin our school year in the next couple of weeks! I have many things left to plan, sort through, think about, and get together! Today I will plan more of our upcoming year with a happy heart and the joy of knowing what a wonderful life I really live!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Now read this every 2-3 months. Repeat as necessary. ;-) Happy planning!
Post a Comment