This is his pouty mad look from the side! Too cute!
Our two little friends.
Not sure if the big, wet, sloppy hug was appreciated by both boys.
He loved this water soaker! It was his, he thought!

Kensli loved this waterfall!
Our two little friends.Not sure if the big, wet, sloppy hug was appreciated by both boys.
He loved this water soaker! It was his, he thought!Look at the smile!!!

After a little while they couldn't resist the fun!
Kensli loved this waterfall!










5 comments:
That does look like fun! Great photos - all everyone! ;-) It's going to HOT here the next few days & I am SO not looking forward to it (high 80s/low 90s) but it's the first real heat we've had ALL summer. Guess I can't complain that much - even if I want to. LOL It DOES make me wish we lived near one of these parks though!
What fun! Water and children...they just go together. Your children are adorable and they sure look like they had a blast.
These pics are great... looks like you guys had a great time. I've been wanting to take my boys...now I am convinced!
This is Vivian's favorite spot...it was her favorite before the water pad, now it is definitely her all time favorite! She goes as often as she can sweet talk her daddy into it.
This is Vivian's favorite spot...it was her favorite before the water pad, now it is definitely her all time favorite! She goes as often as she can sweet talk her daddy into it.
Post a Comment