I have been neglecting my blog the last few weeks, because I have had writer's block.......uh, I mean, blogger's block! I read so many blogs and think, why can't I write like that!!! Yesterday morning our Pastor Terry taught about being comfortable in your on skin. He used the reference I Cor. 12: 14-18, which talks about how we are all part of the body of Christ and can't all be the same part of the body! So-o-o-o, guess I should learn to be comfortable with my own blog!!!!!!
Life has really picked up speed around here with the coming of warmer weather! Ball is in full swing and now that Ricky 's preseason tournaments have begun, we are spending a lot of time at the ball park! Nicholas and Kaitlyn are wrapping up their soccer season this month! Kaitlyn played mid-field this week and was quite the aggressive soccer player! She even knocked one of the boys down, much to every one's surprise. Nicholas, the natural born athlete, scored two goals in his soccer game this weekend! Mom is just a little proud!!!!!!!!
We had to make a very tough decision this weekend.......we had a to put our cat outside! Ricky has had allergy problems so bad this year, that after the doctor put him on his second round of antibiotics in the past two months for a sinus infection, we decided that the cat had to go out! She is faring OK, and cries at the back door, but will adapt in time.
My camera card reader went out this past week and I can't upload pictures, but hopefully this will change today! I took some pictures of the girls this weekend in the backyard with all the flowers blooming. Hopefully I can post those tonight!
1 comment:
Yeah - great to see you back, Kayla! ;-) I know what you mean about "blogger envy." Seriously, stay true to yourself. I enjoy reading!! Honest! ;-)
Post a Comment