Our backyard is just beautiful this time of year! The azaleas are in full bloom and everything else is turning green! This past weekend Kaitlyn asked if I could take some pictures of the kids outside. Turns out that only the two girls would participate in her plan! Kaitlyn picked out their dresses and fixed their hair. The only thing she forgot was to clean Kensli's mouth. I didn't say a word, because I thought it was so cute.
Here are a few pictures of the blooms.

3 comments:
Beautiful children! You are so blessed my friend! :) I pray to have more and more beautiful children like you someday soon :)
Blessings,
Tami
Noahs' mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Beautiful flowers (I'm so jealous - we still have TONS of snow...)
Beautiful girls - a bit jealous here too - only boys in these parts... LOL
And around here we call them "silly boys!" LOL
Wow, you take beautiful photos? Is it the camera or the photographer? Please tell me your secrets!
Post a Comment