Frankly, I do not remember what the world looked like at 4 years old. I really do not remember what I thought was important! One day last week I left my camera down in reach of Kensli and I found her playing with it! I did not realize she had taken some pictures until I started uploading the card to the computer. It is really funny to see what she thought was important and at what angle she views her world.

Bar stools and floor in kitchen.

Half of Mr. Bubbles

A look out the back door at the pool filter.
Dining room window

The kitchen sink in her doll house.

Half of one of the dolls for the doll house.

Old Blue the Rocking Horse

Binoculars
She took a few pictures of me, too! :) Sorry, but they will not be posted here! When Kaitlyn saw the ones of me she said, "I hope you don't put those on the blog, they are really bad!" HAHAHAHA! Kids know how to keep you humble!
1 comment:
Ahhh, come on... keep it real... show us those pics! Ha!
Post a Comment