If you have ever met Kensli, you know the minute you meet her where you stand with her and what she thinks about you! Her statements are always bold, random, loud, and extremely passionate about everything from people to poop! I guess one of the reasons that she gets so many posts about things that she says is that Nicholas just doesn't talk that much! He giggles, wrestles, makes noise, runs everywhere but is just not a big talker. Kensli is his spokesman, which usually is pretty funny when she tells anyone that will listen what Nicholas is thinking or doing!
The other day at the ball field, Kensli was in being the family spokesman and was telling two other moms all about us. She told them about her siblings, mom and dad, etc. Finally she ran out of things to talk about and decided they all needed a little demonstration of "Kensli love"!!!!!! She leaned over to Nicholas and suggested that they hug. She did not wait for his response and proceeded to grab him and squeeze him tight! This did not appeal to Nicholas, and he resisted her hug! Guess he shouldn't have, because she punched him and then announced loudly, "I said I want a hug!" He quickly complied, and then she and I had to have a talk about being kind which ended in her sitting beside me for awhile!
Kensli likes to push the sassy envelope daily! Last week I was fussing at her for not minding me when I told her to stop doing something. I guess she did not like what I was saying because as I finished my little lecture she stuck her tongue out at me! I asked in a shocked tone, "Did you stick your tongue out at me?" She replied, "No, I was just scratching tongue with my teeth, because it is itchy!" What do you say to that?
The other day at the ball field, Kensli was in being the family spokesman and was telling two other moms all about us. She told them about her siblings, mom and dad, etc. Finally she ran out of things to talk about and decided they all needed a little demonstration of "Kensli love"!!!!!! She leaned over to Nicholas and suggested that they hug. She did not wait for his response and proceeded to grab him and squeeze him tight! This did not appeal to Nicholas, and he resisted her hug! Guess he shouldn't have, because she punched him and then announced loudly, "I said I want a hug!" He quickly complied, and then she and I had to have a talk about being kind which ended in her sitting beside me for awhile!
Kensli likes to push the sassy envelope daily! Last week I was fussing at her for not minding me when I told her to stop doing something. I guess she did not like what I was saying because as I finished my little lecture she stuck her tongue out at me! I asked in a shocked tone, "Did you stick your tongue out at me?" She replied, "No, I was just scratching tongue with my teeth, because it is itchy!" What do you say to that?
Finally, I thought that I would post a picture of Kensli's itchy tougue! Oh, and she was a princess, spy agent this particular day! :)
2 comments:
Oh my! I love coming to read the latest "Kensli Chronicle." :-)
How imaginative! My sister used to say she was licking her lips... I guess that had to be lizard style!
Post a Comment