Tuesday, March 17, 2009

21 DAYS

Yesterday our church started a 21 day Daniel's Fast. 21 days....my kids are not thrilled.....my flesh is not thrilled......but something in my spirit longs for more of God. Due to my health issues, I am having to tweak it some, and hopefully the end results will be the same. One of the big things that I am fasting is media, which includes blog reading! Sorry guys, I just wanted to let you know so that you would not think I was mad at you by not commenting on your blogs. I will be posting only, but will not allow myself the joy of reading others posts. Also, I am off of F*cebook for the entire fast! I did not want to be tempted to complain about not being able to eat chocolate. :)

My prayer for my family through this fast is that He will show us His will for every aspect of our lives!!!!!!!!! God confirmed to me in the last few weeks that if I will submit my will about all things(including adopting again), He will give me the desires of my heart. I already know this, but when God confirms His WORD it gives me renewed peace!

Please be in prayer for us and our entire church as we draw closer to HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Praying for you! :)

Debbie said...

I will be praying for you and your family during this time of fasting and renewel.