Friday, November 4, 2011

Our New Toy


What my kitchen looks like this morning.

Cooking takes up a lot of time lately and making bread has practically take over my kitchen.  We are like mad scientists trying to re-invent our little wheel, due to allergies.  I am grateful for our church that gave our family a bread machine for pastor appreciation.  It has been a lifesaver.  We average making two loaves of bread a day.  That seems like a lot of bread, but we are a family of 7, plus anyone else that happens to drop by during the day.  


This morning I am making cinnamon bread without the bread machine.  It is looking and smelling so good.  I can't wait to sample it with a cup of coffee when it comes out of the oven.  I am sending one of the loaves to Toby's office.  Guess you could call it my good deed for the day.

No comments: