Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Blog Look

OK, it is blogger template not a fancy designer look, but is works for me at the moment.  I have a hard time not growing bored with what I have, so this might just be the best alternative.  I will not feel that I am wasting money every time I decide I am tired of the look.

I figured out how to add tabs, too.  Not sure about them at this time, but I am working on learning and thinking about what to add to these pages.  I will be adding allergy awareness sites and homeschooling links under their tabs along with things I have discovered and found that works for us.  If I have to, I may just create separate blogs, just not sure how it will work best.

I am checking all links and blogs, that I have linked to my blog, to make sure they are still working.  If I had your blogged linked and it is being updated regularly, I will be adding it back.  If it hasn't been updated in over 6 months, I will keep it under my profile just in case you do post.

I have re-entered the blog world and feel I do have a few experiences to share.  I am ready to write and share our world once more.

No comments: