February, 2006
The picture above was taken of Kensli and one of her nannies a few seconds before she was placed in our arms. It still blows my mind that this little girl from so far away was chosen by a wonderful God to live in our home. She was small at 12 months, weighing only 18 lbs, but she was fiery even then.
She is our Spicy Girl from Hunan.
February, 2011
I grow more and more in love everyday with this beautiful Chinese princess. She has my heart! The picture above shows her loving, sweet side. Below, you see how she really is......funny, crazy, entertaining!
The day she was placed in our arms was cold and cloudy, but the words to the song "My Girl" by the Temptations kept coming to mind.
"I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.
Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)"
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.
Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)"


No comments:
Post a Comment