They say that confession is good for the soul, and if that is the case, I should feel good after this post. I must admit my first draft started out as a gripe session. I was going to complain about how busy our lives are and how much of the summer we seem to be missing. After typing, deleting, typing, browsing pictures, and typing again, I have arrived at a much different point of view. At times all of us need a check from the Lord concerning our attitudes, and today was my turn!
The last few days, we have all seen images from Iran and plane crashes, heard depressing predictions and threats, and listened to weak leaders that have no clue. We could all have a reason to just sit down and sigh, because is there anything good under the sun? I really believe there is good, and we find it everyday in our life in a little town in the South!
Here are the images from the Blessed.................




Homemade Strawberry Shortcake


Chilling poolside!
Hey, do I see Cher?
What in the world?
2 comments:
But this is how we stay sane in the face of all that is going wrong in life. I love the post. :-)
you are so right, we feel so saddened by all the news that some times we forget to see what an amazing blessing having children really is.
I LOVE the photos they are all so sweet. you really are blessed!
Post a Comment