I love times when God drops in on me and wraps HIS arms around me!
This morning I was awakened by crying around 5 am. Kensli was having leg cramps and nothing would sooth her. Also, yesterday was and extremely stressful day emotionally for me! So, this morning I am not feeling my best. It is hard to pray when you are feeling sick, but this morning I did not have to look for HIM! He just dropped by when I wasn't even expecting, reminding me at one of my weakest moments, how much HE does love me!
So, today, instead of a Wonderful Wednesday Picture Post, I want to say, "He loves me!"
I want to give a praise report, too! My dad hit his head several weeks ago, while on a job in GA, and has been experiencing headaches, dizziness, and high blood pressure. He went to the doctor, but they failed to discover anything without a MRI. He really didn't want to get tied up with doctors out there if it was something that needed long term treatment. He thought that he was going to have to quit and come home last week. We all were very worried!!!! Sunday he was prayed for at the church he is attending and is feeling so much better this week! I am so thankful I know a God that heals!
1 comment:
Awesome... there's nothing like those times. What a wonderful Wednesday indeed! I think of that song we sing... "wrap me in your arms... take me to that place, Lord. ...to that secret place where I can be with you... you can make me like you... wrap me in your arms!
Post a Comment