Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Week at Kids Kamp

Have you ever been so tired that your eyes wanted to cross! That is where I am today! Kaitlyn went to bed so tired she was sick, and Kensli woke up sick last night. I do believe having to much fun can be detrimental to your health!

Kids Kamp was great! I think I took 2 pictures the entire week, so I have nothing to really share. The kids had so much fun though, and they can't wait until next year!

HIGHLIGHTS of the WEEK

*My 2 campers got to hangout with their best friends for a whole week!

*Grew in their relationship with Jesus!

* All the snacks you could imagine and some food, too!

*Breakfast served at 8 am and Curfew at 10:30 pm.

*Silly string fights!

*All the cotton candy that you could possibly buy!

*Slushies at Peppermint Park! The kind that turns you teeth colors!

*My 11 year old realized that soccer in not an organized enough sport for him!

*A fun drama during Adventure Time.

*Ricky realized girls are cool, and Kaitlyn decided boys can be tolerated!

*Water day, where everybody is fair game!

*More giggles and fun than could be tolerated!

What a great camp! Can't wait until next! Ricky moves up next year, which means two weeks of camp for us!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

No comments: