Tuesday, April 7, 2009
A Trip to the Dr. and Some VERY GOOD NEWS
Ricky has VERY bad allergies! They have always been bad, but this year he has a rougher time than usual! He has had to take two rounds of antibiotics for sinus infections since February! About a month ago, Ricky came to me and told me that he had found some knots on his neck! I checked and sure enough, they were quite large and sore! I took him to the Dr. M. and he checked him out thoroughly and put him on his second round of antibiotics. Dr. M. said that he wanted to see him again in 3 weeks to see if they had changed in any way. Depending on what they looked like on the follow up visit would determine if more testing would be needed. I was concerned, but tried to put the possibilities of different outcomes out of my mind. During our fast, I prayed for him several times and had the Spanish ministry pray for him. A few days ago he told me that he could feel more knots now. He has been really fatigued this past week, too, which caused me to be really concerned. Sunday morning I had him prayed for again and felt peace about the visit this week. Today, we had our doctor visit and Dr. M. couldn't feel any knots. Thank the Lord!!!!!! What huge relief on Ricky's part! I am so glad we know a healing God!!!! The doctor did leave him on allergy medicine for the rest of the spring, but that is fine! God can totally take care of the allergies, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! We'll believe for COMPLETE healing... He healed my allergies and I've had none for the last few years! ...believing with you!
Post a Comment