I was so unprepared for Easter this year! I did manage to buy the "perfect" outfits, but somehow I just couldn't get the baskets together! The fast threw me off, I guess! After it was all over, they didn't miss any of the CANDY!!!!!!!! Seems like at Easter, candy just magically appears!!!!!
We went to my parents for Easter Sunday service! They were having an Easter drama and both my parents were in the performance. This is the 1st play of any kind that I can remember my parents being a part of since I was around 10 or 11. The kids were impressed that they were watching their grandparents in something, instead of the other way around! :) I failed to get any pictures though! :( Another one of those unprepared moments!
The church did have an egg hunt after service for the all the kids. My 3 youngest really enjoyed themselves. Ricky did not participate, because according to him he is just too old for that sort of thing!
After lunch with my parents and grandmother, we went to see Toby's family! Toby's mom had baked cup cakes and cookies! It was so sweet and thoughtful! Toby's oldest sister, brother-in-law, nephew, his wife, and great nephew were all there and we had a great visit.
The kids were so tired when we got home that night, they went straight to bed and slept late the next morning!
We went to my parents for Easter Sunday service! They were having an Easter drama and both my parents were in the performance. This is the 1st play of any kind that I can remember my parents being a part of since I was around 10 or 11. The kids were impressed that they were watching their grandparents in something, instead of the other way around! :) I failed to get any pictures though! :( Another one of those unprepared moments!
The church did have an egg hunt after service for the all the kids. My 3 youngest really enjoyed themselves. Ricky did not participate, because according to him he is just too old for that sort of thing!
After lunch with my parents and grandmother, we went to see Toby's family! Toby's mom had baked cup cakes and cookies! It was so sweet and thoughtful! Toby's oldest sister, brother-in-law, nephew, his wife, and great nephew were all there and we had a great visit.
The kids were so tired when we got home that night, they went straight to bed and slept late the next morning!

Ricky ready for Easter and tolerating the camera!
My little egg hunters!
All dressed up!
1 comment:
Ahhhh... they all look so beautiful (and handsome!). I think this is our last egg hunting year... Cam said he wasn't going to and changed his mind at the last minute (must have been thoughts of the "prize egg" filled with money). :)
Post a Comment