Once upon a time there was a little girl that loved all things girly! She loved, loved, loved everything that belonged to her big sister!!!!
One day her mother found her in the sun room with her big sisters nail polish! Her mother inquired if she had obtained permission from her big sister and she replied, "She said I could all by myself!" Without further hesitation the mother grabbed her camera and took some precious shots!

The little girl knew just how to dip the brush in the polish!
Dip brush, dip brush, dip brush, dip brush,
check amount on brush, and
REPEAT!!!!!!!
Apply liberally to each nail!

check amount on brush, and
REPEAT!!!!!!!
Apply liberally to each nail! 
Her patience was amazing as she applied the polish!
Getting that last nail covered just right took a lot of work!


After she was through, she blew each nail until it was dried to her satisfaction and off she went feeling beautiful!!!!!
THE END
2 comments:
Very cute!
How cute. This made me feel all warm and fuzzy. They grow up so quick! I had a pedicure last Friday and I brought Vivian with me. She thought she was the princess who reigned supreme when all of the ladies oohed and aahed and put some pink sparkly polish on her nails! It was a special time together. Vivian held her hands outstretched for about two hours afterward. She "didn't want to mess them up". I miss Kensli...I need to come give that girl a hug.
Post a Comment