
Loving NORMAL!!!!
To help us celebrate our "NORMAL" status, some friends dropped some chocolate chip cookies and brownies by the house this morning! The kids were bouncing for most of the day! When you go from very little sugar for 21 days and then several cookies, talk about a sugar rush! The nice part about it was they all crashed for a couple of hours this afternoon! Naps for everyone was nice, because is gave me some quite "me" time!!!!!
This weekend was busy as usual! Nicholas had a t-ball tournament on Saturday! He is really having a hard time staying focused on the game! It is so much more fun to wrestle and knock other little boy's hats off their heads! When you know what your child is capable of, it is hard to step back and let him progress at his on rate! He is so athletic, yet could care less if he plays or sits in outfield and picks flowers!
This weekend was busy as usual! Nicholas had a t-ball tournament on Saturday! He is really having a hard time staying focused on the game! It is so much more fun to wrestle and knock other little boy's hats off their heads! When you know what your child is capable of, it is hard to step back and let him progress at his on rate! He is so athletic, yet could care less if he plays or sits in outfield and picks flowers!
Spring is TRULY here! The reason I know is because we had a little visitor that came out of hiding this weekend to meet an untimely death! Sorry, I am not a snake rights activist! The only activity you will see out of me concerning a snake is looking for a hoe or shovel! When I found him he was by the pool and ended up getting in the pool before I could find the shovel! The kids had been outside all around the area barefoot just minute before! I am so thankful none of them stepped on him!!!!!!! I did get a picture of our visitor, while dodging a bat that was feeding at our pool! We have studied bats and I really like the thought of them eating so many bugs, but I do believe they need their space!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he is a ground rattler!! Boy, could he swim!!!!
1 comment:
Love the photo of the kids. Not so crazy about that snake though! YIKES! I'm really glad I live where there are no poisonous snakes at all!
Post a Comment