A few weeks ago I requested prayer for 2 very urgent prayer requests. Today I received good news that my 2 request was answered! Our adoption agency, Children's Hope International, received their Hague Accreditation! This means that CHI can continue to place children from other Hague countries! This is truly an answer to prayer!!!!!!!!!!!! A big thank you for all that prayed for this!
We still have not heard from the other request, which is that talks mid-December would lead to the reopening of Vietnam adoptions! Please help us continue praying for this very important need, because many children wait for their forever families!
3 comments:
That is wonderful :) so happy for the agency and yall :) I am praying for the vietnam adoptions! I have wondered if we may someday have a little one from there! :) dont know the family guidelines and such but who knows!
blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
This is wonderful. CHI does so many good things for the children of the world and I'm very happy about this! I'll definitely continue to pray for the children of so many countries (mainly Guatemala and Vietnam) that they will all be albe to find loving homes.
Felicia
Praise God!
Post a Comment