Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day Pictures

I took a small break from the computer over Christmas, due to not being able to fit another thing into my very busy merry making! I have quiet a few posts to catch up on!

With my brother and family being in the lower 48, we wanted to spend as much time as we could together! We had such a good time! I love Christmas, if for no other reason than spending time with love ones.

Here are a few pictures that show the highlights of Christmas:
A Christmas Kiss




What is in this thing?


This present can walk!


Look what Santa left me!



A Kensli Jack-in-the-Box.....I mean Bag!



My brother and dad





My nephew wanted to give his sister something from him for Christmas. Since he had no way of buying her a gift, he went out and found the biggest, nicest rock he could and wrapped it for her. You can truly say that it is not the gift, but the thought that counts in this case.
K. and her rock








Nanna trying on Kensli's dress up collection.

D. putting together his new toys.



We ended our day with fireworks!

Thanks Uncle Pey for such fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all was beautiful

berrypatch said...

Love all the photos! My oldest also got one of those helicopters. He's getting really good at it. Our two little boys got those little Nerf guns. They are having a blast with them. I'm playing blog catch up tonight too. I'm hoping to get it all done. We'll see. ;-)

Room for More said...

What smiles I saw in every picture! Isn't it great to have family together for Christmas for our children? Thanks for stopping by my blog too! : )

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

THANKS for sharing your Christmas with me :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com