It is hard to imagine what my life would have been like if 9 years ago today a beautiful girl on the other side of the world had not given life to my daughter. I have looked back at my calendar on this day for 1999, and it must have been just and ordinary day here. I have nothing but a blank, but if I had known who was being born, through the hand of the Lord, I would have been REJOICING. I would have called every one I know shouting, "IT'S A GIRL!" So, today I rejoice with a girl, that I have only seen once, over the birth of "OUR" baby girl!

In the words of a song I have heard on XM KIDS.............
On the day that Kaitlyn was born,
On the day that Kaitlyn was born,
On the day that Kaitlyn was born,
The angels shouted and blew on their horns,
And they danced,
They danced,
They shouted and raised up their hands,
On the day that Kaitlyn was born!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAITLYN!
3 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATELYN!!! Congrats to mama! :) That is wonderful that you have the calendar you can look back at and see what you were doing that day! :)
Blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I LOVE that photo of her! And the song you shared. Congrats!!! ;-)
PS: Love the new family photo in the side bar too! :-)
I hope she had a wonderful birthday! What a beautiful young lady you have there!!! :)
Felicia
Post a Comment